How do I keep my kid safe at the after-prom party?
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
It's prom season and I'm just wondering how to keep my daughter and her friends safe for the after-prom party?
- After-prom and after-graduation parties are very dangerous times.
- Every year there are alcohol-related tragedies.
- Parents can band together to plan parties where children will be safe.
- Alternative: an all-night party can be great fun - without alcohol
- Never provide alcohol, never allow them to drink in your home.
Here are some common questions parents have about how to keep their teen-aged children safe from alcohol and drug use. Click each link to watch a video on each topic with adolescent substance abuse expert Dr. John Knight.