Teen Safe was produced by the Center for Adolescent Substance Abuse Research (CeASAR) at Children's Hospital Boston. Our purpose is to empower parents to better protect their teenaged children's lives, health, and futures.
Teen Safe was authored by John R. Knight, MD and Sion K. Harris, PhD, who are solely responsible for its content. The authors gratefully acknowledge the editorial assistance of Tatyana Buynitsky, BA; Caroline Finlay, BA; Susan Kiley, BA; and Julie Johnson, BA.
- Technical Director: Lon Sherritt, MPH
- Managing Director: Shari Van Hook, MPH
- Video Production: Sue Rothberg Productions
- Webpage Design: Jonathan Sachs Graphics
- Programming: Redfin Solutions
- Concept: John R. Knight, MD; Kasey Kaufman
Development and hosting of Teen Safe was supported by the Ryan Whitney Memorial Fund at the Children's Hospital Trust. Other support was provided by a gift from Walter Bornhorst and Marina Katsopoulos.
CeASAR gratefully acknowledges the support of
- Dr. & Mrs. Richard Whitney
- Dr. James Mandel, CEO, Children's Hospital Boston
- Sandra Fenwick, President and COO, Children's Hospital Boston
- Jan Cady, President, Children's Hospital Trust
- Michelle Davis, Vice President for Public Affairs and Marketing, Children's Hospital Boston
- Dr. Leonard Rappaport, Chief, Developmental Medicine, Children's Hospital Boston
Teen Safe content is protected by U.S. copyright: CeASAR, Children's Hospital Boston, 2010. All rights reserved.